“We’re Not An Exclusive Couple” – Hailey Baldwin Opens Up On Relationship With Justin Bieber

We
Justin Bieber’s rumoured new girlfriend, Hailey Baldwin talked to E! News about their relationship following the singer’s interview with GQ where he said she’s someone he really loves.
The 19-year-old model did not deny the relationship while talking to the entertainment channel at the recently held amfAR New York Gala .
Hailey said, “We are not an exclusive couple. He’s about to go on tour. Relationships at this age are already complicated, but I don’t really like to talk about it because it’s between me and him. Honestly, the rest of the GQ article comes out tomorrow.”
She went on to explain that dating in the spotlight is tough. “The thing is, I live a very public life and I have to keep things personal or else I have no personal life. It’s very difficult. I am very open on social media, but that’s why I don’t like to talk about certain things. It really is my personal business. And I like to think my relationships are not between me the person and the whole entire world. It’s hard. I don’t think people are really able to understand if they’re not in that position.”




Leave your views in comments box below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How My Boss, Moji Olaiya Died – House Help

English Premier League Leading Goal Scorers [FINAL WEEKEND]